Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SUN, SUN, SUN, HERE IT COMES


Photobucket
(top/dress: thrifted, sunglases: Karen Walker)

I've had these for a couple of weeks already, and have been meaning to post a picture of them. Thanks to my lovely bunch of friends I am now in possesion of these spankin' new sunglasses from Karen Walker's latest eyewear collection entitled Sun Gods. Having not seriously owned a pair of sunnies in my previous lifetime, you could imagine how excited I got when I recieved them for my birthday. I kissed them, and I cradelled them just like any mother would do to their baby.
What I really do love, aside from the obvious (I.e. circular lenses with an intensely appealing structural frame) is the fact that when wearing these, I transform into another persona or person or character or whatever the hell it is, and in my head there is a faint voice that echoes throughout, shouting the words: "II EMM BAD ESSS".YEAH. Hush now, you egotistical piece of Sun Goddess shit.

4 comments:

  1. Well aren't you just too sexy for my liking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GOOD LOOKIN',
    WHAT'S COOKIN'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ that was an accident.... here we go again

    from what i can see i rreally love that top
    and the glasses! ive had my eye on that collection for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.